Thursday, August 25, 2011

Our life at the moment

well what can I say we have been so blessed this year with so much...I sit here and reflect on the past 5 years and look at how much we have accomplished in such a short time together...and now we are starting a new chapter with a new baby girl...I love our new little family with every grand of my heart...there is nothing I would change...Surynthia is such a blessing and a miracle. We have had so much  happen from sever sickness to job loss to buying a house to learning how to walk again...and most of all having a baby...through all of the trials that we have had I'm grateful  that we have been blessed to keep our house and car and so much more...I'm grateful to be able to clean again...it's been so long since I was able to and now I have been working so hard at getting the house together...we all so had Tom's little brother James move in to which has been good to. I look at Tom and I am so happy that he is such a great example for James and how he is so strong in the priesthood I'm grateful for that the most...well enough of me rambling lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment